We are a leading provider of immigration legal services to businesses and with the help of key international contacts, we are able to advise employers on all immigration related issues.
We can provide any level of support your business requires in relation to all immigration matters affecting your business, including on-going immigration support.
As the immigration rules become more complex legally, we have made it our business to ensure that our advice covers more than just the basics. We do more than just process applications; we get involved all the way from start to completion guiding our clients through the complex immigration process. In addition, using our extensive experience, knowledge and contacts we are able to solve problems for our business clients and that includes being proactive and when necessary, challenging the authorities to deliver results.
We have advised and successfully represented clients on the following:
- Intra Company Transfer (ICT) visa applications
- Global immigration solutions
- Sponsorship Licences
- Investors in the UK
- Challenging unlawful UK Border Force decisions by the judicial review or appeal process
- Compliance with UK Border Force immigration laws and sponsorship duties
- Civil penalties imposed by UK Border Force in relation to prevention of illegal working
- UK Border Agency raids and other emergencies
- Refusals and Judicial Reviews
- Entrepreneurs and UK start-ups