Company and Commercial
Commercial law embraces a broad spectrum of business transactions.
So from setting up or selling a business to drafting contracts, whatever the nature of your requirements, we have the commercial experience and legal expertise to help you achieve your specific business objectives.
We deliver sound, commercially driven business advice with the same fundamental approach,delivering a high level of client service to each and every individual.
Our Company and Commercial Law services include:
- Drafting and reviewing a wide range of business contracts and advising on issues arising out of contracts
- Commercial Contracts and contractual advice
- Terms and Conditions of business for the sale and supply of various goods and services
- Confidentiality or non-disclosure agreements
- Marketing, distribution, agency and franchise agreements
- Partnership agreements and their dissolution
- Shareholders Agreements
- Acquisition and sale of companies and businesses
- Intellectual Property